____________________________________

It has been a while. Finally I finished two papers, which I screwed them up pretty badly. Here are the picture updates of my birthday. Not in the right emotion to write or talk. Enjoy my birthday pictures. =) Just a simple gathering, I was bless for those that made it. Thank you all
The group.
The lady, myself. I love this dress sense but it does depend on my mood.
She is the pillar of 2005 and going. My Mui Mui
The silly thai that made lambs. <3
Their surprised presence and flowers made my night. I did wish some of my friends was there.
Meet Pearly, Joshua's Cousin, My friend's partner, My Rose power.
The waiter gave me a box of matches as a gift.
Meet Linda, Revival =)
Kawaii neh!
We are/were the couples.
Time has flown. I do not know why we are the way we are now. Yet I am glad you were in my life once. For a short period of time. I am finally going to leave all these emotions behind and start another Life in another part of Melbourne. Being single for me is the best, keeps me focus. This semester screwed me up too far. I should have known myself better.
On Wednesday, I bumped into an old friend, another him. As weird as it sound, that feeling was still there but in a different way. At night, I thought about the past scenes. They played clearly in my head. I created new scenes. My mum interrupted my dreams and I called out to her, "where is .....?" Thankfully, My mother took it as a dream talking. Aren't I glad.
This friend. Is special. A different feel from the other him. This one? Words or emotions could even express this feeling. It is just simply intangible but engraved. Ah. I think he has never disappeared, he was always close to me. Close to my heart. Every single touch, words, eyes, smiles, water, drinks, smokes. Ah, I am such an Emo person. Oh wells, blame it on the femal puberty traits. =)
Hope all has enjoyed the pictures, some of them. I had a great 19th birthday. Hope all of you will have a great weekend ahead!
Well, I specifically asked for 19 candles. Though only 18 was lighted on the cake, my aromatherapy candle replaced the 19th. I am happy. Thanks Mui Mui, Irene, Pei Ni, Jennand Mortiz. These are SPECIAL THANKS. =D